Skill Points Leaderboard
Ace2three is here with the Skill Points Leaderboard - Real Fun begins Now!
Top 1000 players from the Weekly Skill Points Leaderboard will share from a Prize Pool of Rs.1 Lakh.
How are Skill Points calculated?
Skill Points are calculated based upon rummy count you have at the end of a game and your winning percentage. More games you win and more rummy count you reduce, better will be your points.
For ex: If you win a rummy hand, you will have higher skill points as you finished with zero count.
To get more Skill points:
- Avoid dropping after first round to keep your count minimum
- When opponent places the show, make sure you re-arrange the cards to minimize the count
- Avoid placing wrong shows during the game
How to register?
- Applicable for only 6 player cash games
- No Multiple accounts for the same player is allowed. If found, leaderboard points will be cancelled.
- Weekly Skill Points Leaderboard will consider all cash games starting from Monday to Sunday and the Leaderboard will be updated on next Monday.
- Ace2Three is not liable for any network disconnections on the user's computer or any other external networks during the games.
- Skill Points are non-redeemable and are only for the sole purpose of Leaderboard ranking.
- Winning amount is subject to TDS and will be credited to user's account as Gift Voucher post necessary checks in 7 working days after the Weekly Skill Points Leaderboard.
- Ace2Three reserves the right to take final decision in case of any unforeseen technical issues.