Fair Play Policy
Rummy, although social in nature is an individual's game of skill and not a team effort. Hence, as part of our Fair Play Policy the following aspects covered are to safeguard the true spirit of skill & competition in online rummy at Ace2Three.
Your Chat Privileges
Certain forms and topics of chat are not allowed on Ace2Three. Players engaging in offensive chat will be subject to a suspension of their chat privileges. Use of the table Chat feature should be done at the player's discretion, and is subject to compliance with our chat rules and User Agreement.
We do not permit profane, vulgar, racist or abusive/insulting chat in our chat windows.
We do not permit players to beg for chips, whether play money or real money. No solicitation is permitted in any rummy game at any time.
Players are not permitted to engage in any discussion regarding the sale of Ace2Three chips within our chat facilities. Any such discussion, including the offer to add or sell chips in Ace2Three chat, is grounds for suspension.
The sending of multiple and frequent messages to the chat window in order to drown out legitimate chat is forbidden.
It is strictly prohibited for a User to use Chat for any commercial use whatsoever, including making any statements which promote any service or product of any party except Ace2Three.
It is strictly prohibited for a User to use Chat for any malicious or offensive behaviour, including collusion, fraud, spam, and/or harassment. Users shall not make statements about Ace2Three that are untrue or would reasonably be considered to be derogatory or critical.
Ace2Three does not actively monitor chat, and you play at tables with chat enabled at your own risk. You may not make any chat comments which may affect the play of any hand or tournament.
Report a Problem
We encourage players to help us be our eyes and ears. The cooperation of our players is a critical part of making Ace2Three a fun experience for all. Please do not engage in retaliatory chat; as this will likely result in both users chat being suspended. Please report any of the above offenses to email@example.com
Your username is a unique name that will identify you on Ace2Three and will be seen by other players on the table. It is what you choose when you create an account and cannot be changed / modified. Your UserID is subject to rules and User Agreement and subject to suspension based on below
We do not permit profane, vulgar, racist or abusive/insulting UserID
It is strictly prohibited for a User to use his/her UserID to disclose personal information like email address, web address, phone number and / or partial details leading to the same.
It is strictly prohibited for a UserID to be used for any commercial use whatsoever, including which promote any service or product.
Certain forms and words are not allowed. For e.g. your UserID cannot contain Ace2Three.
Ace2Three is committed to ensuring high standards of security for all transactions made. It has one of the most sophisticated tools of the industry to ensure your money is safe when you make a transaction with us and industry leading standards in detecting in-game fraud and collusion.
- All transactions are encrypted with 2048-bit SSL
- All information is stored in a secure environment and is not shared with any third-party
- Prompt response to any issue, if found
- Continuous review of security measures
Fraud & Collusion Protection
- Games are monitored round the clock to detect any fraudulent behavior
- Anti-Collusion measures are undertaken before, during and after each game
Before Game Starts
- Seating is random, and no seat is prefixed for any game. Players, therefore have no control over selection of players on any table.
- To shuffle cards, the Random Number Generator used by Ace2Three has been certified by iTech Labs, an IEC/ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory. To view the certificate, click here
- Players logged in from the same IP address are not allocated seats on the same table.
- Information about the playing cards is always encrypted, thereby preventing any third party from viewing the same.
- Anti-fraud algorithms track every move (selection of cards, discards, melds, shows) by every player on every table round the clock.
- Necessary checks have been implemented to analyze if 2 or more players are colluding during the course of a game/tournament. An alert is automatically raised if there are any signs of collusion. Suspected games are carefully scrutinized; if collusion is confirmed, accounts of players are blocked and their funds seized. Chips are returned to the Players who are affected by collusion.
After Game ends
- Players suspected of collusion are blocked from playing at the same table.