What is Points Rummy?
Points Rummy is the fastest form of Rummy - each game lasts for one deal only. After each game, the winner gets the chips from the other players depending on the count and point value. Not only do these games require a high level of skill but also generate tremendous excitement. Players can play and win a high number of games in a short span of time.
Ace2Three offers a range of point values from 2.5 to 100 for Points Rummy.
If the point value = 0.1, then 1 point = 0.1 Play/Real Chip
At the end of each game,
Number of Chips added to Winner = [Sum of Counts of other players X point value] - Ace2Three Commission
- Low Commission: Ace2Three charges a low commission fee for Points Rummy
- Faster Games - Faster Results - More Skill
- Auto - Play Functionality: When a player gets disconnected, the game gets into Auto - Play mode. In case someone shows during auto-play only Middle Drop will be taken as your lost chips and not full count.
- Deal Me out Next game: Use this in case you do not wish to be dealt the next game, it will be helpful especially if you have won good and want to leave the table.
Leave Table: Use this in case you decide to not play after the game result of the current game.
Re-entry: You will get this option to re-entry case you have exhausted your chips. You can do this by using the re-entry Button during game play or after game result (which will be auto populated for you)
Dealer icon: The dealer icon ensures that the player to the right of the 'dealer always gets the open card and does not miss out on the opportunity to get an open card if a new game starts.
In the example below, for Game 1, Player 1 is the Dealer, hence the Dealer icon is next to Player 1.
Similarly, for Game 2, Player 2 is the Dealer, hence the Dealer icon is next to Player 2.
Similarly, for Game 3, Player 3 is the Dealer, hence the Dealer icon is next to Player 3.
Half Count: In case of Deal Show, count for players who have not played yet will be Half Count
- There is a Minimum entry amount that each player has to take to the table
- Drop = 10 X point value; Middle Drop = 30 X point value
E.g., If point value = 1, Drop = 10; Middle Drop = 30
If point value = 2, Drop = 20; Middle Drop = 60
- Jokers: 2 Wild Card Jokers and Cut Jokers in all rounds
- Winning Hand for with Jokers
o One Straights Sequence without a Joker is Compulsory
o One Straight Sequence with/without a Joker is Compulsory
- Every game will have a Dealer; an icon with 'D' will be displayed for the player for each game
- In case of Deal Show, count for players who have not played yet will be Half of the count of cards in hand that do not make valid sets